As a remodeler you use a lot of different tools to deliver great results for your clients. The thing is, however, that your business isn’t just about designing and delivering great remodeling results. A big part of your business is about getting contacts, leads, and prospects—and turning them into customers.
It doesn’t matter how good you are with a drafting pen, a hammer, a saw or a drill: If you’re not generating leads and turning them into customers, you can pack up your tools and call it a day.
There is another tool that can help immensely with this extremely important part of your remodeling business. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software can help you manage the information you need to stay on top of so that you actually get to spend more time doing the remodeling you’re good at. Here are a few things a good CRM system can do for you.
- Keep Track of Leads: It doesn’t do you a lot of good to generate leads if you don’t know who those leads are or what kind of interaction you’ve had with those people. A good CRM system can help you organize your leads and keep track of what you’ve done to follow up.
- Manage Contracts: It’s important to keep on top of exactly where you are in the process with a client. CRM software can put all the important contractual documents and decisions in one place—at your fingertips.
- Review Revenue Forecasts: You don’t have to wonder about what your revenue stream is going to look like down the road. A CRM system can help you visualize it so that you can make plans based on data—not guesses.
- Get Easy Access to ALL Lead Notes and Data: Keeping track of a physical paper trail isn’t optimal. And who wants to haul folders of paper around and rish losing information. CRM software allows you to store all pertinent information for each customer in one place—where it’s easy to access and use (often from any place you want to accesss it).
What can CRM do for your revenues? According to salesforce.com, CRM can:
- Increase sales by as much at 29%
- Increase sales productivity by as much as 34%
- Improve forecasting accuracy by 42%
The folks at Salesforce.com aren’t alone in touting the impact CRM can have. Not long ago, Big Contracts reported that:
- Three out of four consumers say they spent more money with a company because of a positive customer experience. (Source: Global Customer Service study)
- CRM returns an average of $8.71 for every $1 spent.
- 60 percentof small businesses use CRM for email marketing (Source: Com)
If you’re in the remodeling business you have to manage a lot more than just the sites you’re working on. You also need to be able to manage your contacts, prospects, leads, and customer information. A good CRM system can help you do that efficiently so that you don’t miss opportunities—or spend too much time and money reproducing your efforts.
Want to learn more? Click here to attend our webinar on mastering your CRM!