If you're anything like me, you've probably checked the Remodelers Advantage Show agenda (and your flight itinerary) about a dozen times already this week. There are so many things to consider - like what workshops to attend, what networking events are most important, and what color notebook to pack.
Maybe that one's just me.
Here are our top 4 tips for making the most out of this year's RA Show!
1. Make the most of the networking opportunities.
The people you meet at this show are your peers. They've felt the same growing pains, technology challenges, labor cost increases, and everything in between.
Whether you're looking for creative solutions or just someone who understands, this is the prime place to meet them. Over a drink, over dinner, or in between sessions, there's always opportunity to get to know new people.
During your sessions, dont be afraid to get there early! Shake hands with the people sitting around you. Ask to meet other people in their company who may be at the show.
2. Attend the speaker sessions - they're going to be amazing!
The key speakers that you need to know about are listed in the Agenda, but here's a quick reminder.
- “Measure What Matters” with Judith Miller
- “How to Be A Nice Hard Ass” with Paul Winans
- “Sales Systems that Work” with Craig Deimler
- “The Sales / Production Relationship” with Tim Faller
- “Measure What Matters” Conclusion with Judith Miller
- “Turn Your Website into a Lead Generating Machine” with Mark Harari (check out our podcast episode with Mark before you hear him speak live)
Every single one of these speakers are guaranteed to be helpful, inspiring, and filled with great ideas that you can take home and implement in your business.
3. Absorb everything you can from your DISC Personality Profile.
Coming face to face with yourself can be challenging at times, but understanding your DISC Personality Profile will only help you progress in building your business. It also helps align who should be on your team to help you surround yourself with people whose strengths might help your business even more.
4. Action Items & Commitments - take them seriously.
Knowing what matters most and how to act on those commitments to improve your business is the key to this show. It's part of what makes this particular show different from any other conference that we go to - action.
Investing in this show will return the favor - it will invest in you! Keep in mind that you will get out of this show what you put into it, so give it your all.
And while you're at it, come and see Builder Funnel at our booth! We'd love to talk about your DISC, commitments, actions, and any networking opportunities you've taken advantage of at the show.
Curious to hear more of our podcast episodes similar to the one with Mark Harari? Subscribe here!