Are home prices expected to go down in the next few months? How does this potential recession compare to the great recession of 2008? Taylor breaks down why home prices may not fall as low as you think, and other news impacting the construction industry on the latest episode of The Construction Cut.
- Home prices may not fall as low as you think (or even at all)
- The construction industry lobbies lawmakers in Washington DC to be classified as "essential businesses" during the pandemic
- A survey released by the NAHB reports that 81% of home builders have seen traffic from potential home buyers plummet in just two weeks
- Job Site Safety and Record-Keeping Guidance for Coronavirus
- 7 Tips for Remodelers During a Recession [Plus: 10 Marketing Tasks to Start Now]
- Episode 47: Overcoming Challenges in Your Construction Business with Spencer Padgett