Why Should Home Builders and Remodelers Use Analytics Tools?
Why use analytics tools? The short answer is, to see the ROI on your marketing methods. But there is so much more to it that than. In this episode, Spencer and Taylor get into the nerdy stuff, and discuss in-depth why analytics are important, which analytics tools to use (many are free!), and the best ways to use your analytics tools to not only track ROI but increase it too.
Our industry (construction) tends to have long sales cycles, so it can be hard to know which of your marketing and sales endeavors had the biggest impact of generating and converting your best leads. With analytics tools, however, you can learn everything you need to know about a client's buyer's journey on your website.
Spencer and Taylor also discuss the marketing funnel, the different kinds of traffic your site gets, and how to attribute leads to different channels, such as social media or paid advertising.
Learn all about it here on Builder Funnel Radio.
- 1:54 What do you look at first when tracking analytics?
- 2:42 Conversion rate benchmarks for home builders and remodelers
- 3:36 The different types of traffic
- 7:01 Evaluating lead and traffic sources
- 9:32 Attributing customers to channels
- 12:52 What an analytics tool helps you see
- 13:48 Finding patterns in your analytics
- 15:22 Takeaways
- Case Study: How One Campaign Influenced $6 Million in Revenue
- State of Remodeler Marketing Report 2019
- State of Home Builder Marketing Report 2019
Bonus: Learn More About CRM
Did this episode got you interested in tracking your company's analytics? Schedule a Free Hubspot Demo with Spencer to learn more about using data to track ROI in our favorite analytics tool: