This week, Taylor's back to cover the hottest summer housing market in recent memory, why the housing market is "on a sugar high" and other topics influencing the construction industry.
Listen to the entire episode below on SoundCloud.
At a Glance
- Housing starts in the US soared 23% in July compared to the same time last year
- Momentum in the large construction sector seems to be stalling out as 10 major metros see commercial starts decline in 2020
- Demand for WiFi certified homes surges across the US
- USC launches a Masters Degree in Construction Technology
BuildBook is a 24/7 client communication platform for construction.
Social-media style messaging tools. Simple photo sharing and doc management. Task tracking for everything that matters. All in a delightfully simple app helping builders impress their clients and win better jobs.
If you're looking for an easy-to-use tool that gives you an unfair advantage versus your competition, go start a free trial of BuildBook right now.
- Housing starts soar 22.6% in July as Americans re-enter the housing market in droves
- USC launches master's degree in construction tech
- ‘The housing market is on a sugar high’: Home sales are soaring, but is it a good time to buy? Here’s what the experts say
- The 10 large construction markets most devastated by COVID-19
- Builders find demand for wireless-savvy homes
- Wi-Fi Home Design- Integrated, complete Wi-Fi® coverage for the home