This week on The Construction Cut, Taylor breaks down how the AGC successfully lobbied for an amendment to a rule that would have excluded many construction companies, and why industry groups continue to write into OSHA regarding COVID-19. Plus, how your political affiliation may influence new construction.
Listen to the entire episode below on SoundCloud.
At a Glance
The AGC successfully lobbied lawmakers in Washington DC to amend a rule that would have left many construction firms exempt from the Paycheck Protection Act
The debate is on between construction firms and OSHA on how to record COVID-19 cases on the job site
Can new home construction can help lead us out of the inevitable upcoming recession? Many are saying yes.
- Builder Funnel Academy
- Job Site Safety and Record-Keeping Guidance for Coronavirus
- 7 Tips for Remodelers During a Recession [Plus: 10 Marketing Tasks to Start Now]
- Trump administration clarifies that paycheck protection loan program applies to all small construction firms
- Low rates, refis, remodeling drive the housing market
- What Building 1,000 Homes Means to the U.S. Economy
- 'Blue' counties lag 'red' ones for housing construction says NAHB
- Construction workers tackle, hold kidnapping suspect until police arrive