What Will Home Builder & Remodeler Marketing Look Like in 2020?
You can't know what construction marketing is going to look like in 2020 unless you know what everybody else in your industry is doing for their marketing plan. Lucky for you, we asked 102 professionals in each field (home building and remodeling) and asked exactly that. Download the free reports for the inside scoop on what the other guys are doing to improve your own marketing efforts in 2020.
In this episode of Builder Funnel Radio, Spencer discusses the biggest takeaways from both reports and gives actionable advice on how to avoid the mistakes the other guys are making — or the things they are doing right that your business may not be!
Jump to: Download the reports
Learn all about it here on Builder Funnel Radio.
- 0:40 Episode overview
- 1:08 The State of Home Builder and Remodeler Marketing Reports
- 1:51 Converting leads to sales, a big challenge in 2019
- 3:29 Understanding your own areas to improve upon
- 4:45 Why you should blog in 2020
- 6:54 The importance of social media in the construction industry
- 8:45 The importance of video in the construction industry
- 10:15 Growing your organic presence online
- 11:42 Synthesizing digital and traditional marketing
- 12:49 CRMs for home builders and remodelers
- 14:29 Spencer's takeaways
- Download the State of Remodeler Marketing Report 2019
- Download the State of Home Builder Marketing Report 2019
- SEO for Contractors, Home Builders & Remodelers (What You Need to Know!)
- The Best Construction CRMs for Home Builders, Remodelers, and Contractors
- SEO Checklist