This week, Taylor covers the stability of the housing market, how a new app is connecting students to the skilled trades, and how the roofing industry is expected to grow to nearly $132 billion dollars by the year 2027.
Listen to the entire episode below on SoundCloud.
At a Glance
- A new app is connecting high-school students to careers in the skilled trades
- Home prices grew 1% from March to April- they were projected to fall by 22%
- The roofing industry is expected to grow to $132 billion dollars by 2027
BuildBook is a 24/7 client communication platform for construction.
Social-media style messaging tools. Simple photo sharing and doc management. Task tracking for everything that matters. All in a delightfully simple app helping builders impress their clients and win better jobs.
If you're looking for an easy-to-use tool that gives you an unfair advantage versus your competition, go start a free trial of BuildBook right now.
- Major Home Improvement Projects Continue During Coronavirus Pandemic, Houzz Study Finds
- Roofing Market to Reach $132.77 Billion by 2027: Allied Market Research
- Minnesota Construction Career Organization Launches App to Attract Future Skilled Trade Workers
- Why Skilled Trades Can Lead The Jobs Recovery And Enjoy A Brighter Future – Klein Tools’ Front-line Insights
- Coronavirus has affected construction the most in these 10 states
- New home sales rose slightly in April, defying expectations of a huge 22% drop, as prices fall