In this week's episode we have Ethan Beute from BombBomb back in the studio, but this time Ethan takes the reigns and hosts Spencer as a guest on his own podcast. Ethan talks to Spencer about how the podcast got started and who it's good for. We talk about some mistakes companies make with their marketing, we talk about how to read 50 books a year...we get into a little bit of everything on this episode.
If you're an avid listener to our podcast and you want to get to know a little more about your host, Spencer Powell - then this episode is for you.
Check it out here on Builder Funnel Radio.
- 1:15 - How the BF Radio Podcast Got Its Start
- 2:40 - Who is the BF Radio Podcast For?
- 5:15 - We Learn A Lot From Our Guests
- 15:45 - Unexpected Benefits of Podcasting
- 18:15 - Big Shifts In the Marketing World
- 22:45 - Mistakes Companies Are Making With Their Marketing
- 35:12 - Spencer Gets Personal
- 37:12 - How to Read 50 Books Per Year