Setting aside time for personal development is a great way to foster growth and create good habits. In this episode, Ryan Cote joins Spencer to talk about his personal development journey. Come listen to Ryan share his morning routine, journaling, and encouraging personal development in the workplace.
Learn all about it here on Builder Funnel Radio!
- 0:38 Introduction
- 1:45 Tell Us About Your Family Business
- 7:22 How Did You Get Into Personal Development?
- 11:38 How Does Personal Development Impact Other Aspects of Life?
- 13:11 What Is Your Morning Routine?
- 15:56 Journaling
- 17:56 How Can You Integrate Personal Development into the Workplace?
- 22:42 What Else Should We Know about Personal Development?
- 24:07 Fast Five
- 25:57 Final Thoughts
- Insight Timer
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- The Remodeler Marketing Blueprint by Spencer Powell
- The Morning Upgrade Podcast
- The Morning Upgrade Blog