One of the biggest areas of confusion for contractors and marketers alike is, how the heck do paid ads work? This week we host Marc Levesque, a paid advertising expert, gives us the skinny on how PPC for contractors and Facebook ads for contractors can help you grow your remodeling or home building business.
Marc is the co-founder of Webrunner Media, a paid advertising agency that works with contractors and home improvement businesses.
Contractor Ads: The Ins and Outs
In this episode, Marc covers topics from common paid ad mistakes that rookies make, to how to build a landing page that converts, and even the difference between paid ads and content marketing.
Marc covers a ton of great content in this episode, so if you're the owner of a home improvement, or contracting business then this podcast is for you.
Check it out here on Builder Funnel Radio.
- 1:30 - How Marc got started
- 3:50 - Why the Home Improvement niche?
- 9:21 - Common paid ad mistakes we see beginners making
- 15:00 - Drive your traffic here
- 17:20 - The landing page decoded
- 24:00 - Traffic & Analytics
- 30:00 - Nail down your marketing budget
- 33:15 - Getting started in Google Ads
- 36:20 - The difference between Facebook and Google Ads
- 42:45 - Content vs. Paid Ads
- 45:28 - Final Advice: Have a system, know your numbers