This week, Taylor covers a few positive stories that have come out of the construction industry, why home sellers have made record profits in 2020, and a new air purifier that is proven to trap and kill more than 99% of the novel coronavirus.
Listen to the entire episode below on SoundCloud.
At a Glance
- A new mobile air purifier blocks over 99% of coronavirus and anthrax spores
- Home sellers made an average profit of $76,000 in Q2 of 2020 amid low inventory
- Virginia becomes the first state to enact emergency COVID-19 guidelines on construction sites
BuildBook is a 24/7 client communication platform for construction.
Social-media style messaging tools. Simple photo sharing and doc management. Task tracking for everything that matters. All in a delightfully simple app helping builders impress their clients and win better jobs.
If you're looking for an easy-to-use tool that gives you an unfair advantage versus your competition, go start a free trial of BuildBook right now.
- The Light: Giving Back
- Air Purifiers with Filters that 'Kill' Coronavirus Are in Production
- Home Sellers Pocketed Record Profits as the Coronavirus Pandemic Surged in the U.S.
- Risky behaviors more prevalent in construction, study finds
- Virginia first state to enact COVID-19 emergency temporary standard