This week, Taylor covers the stability of the housing market, why prices haven't dropped, and how both the home building and remodeling industries are getting their confidence in the market back. Plus: the skyrocketing cost of lumber, construction on MLS stadiums, and more.
Listen to the entire episode below on SoundCloud.
At a Glance
- The construction of seven MLS stadiums are taking place across the US as MLS continues its expansion
- The housing market remains unfazed by pandemic-induced recession
- Home builder and remodeler industry confidence both up in July
BuildBook is a 24/7 client communication platform for construction.
Social-media style messaging tools. Simple photo sharing and doc management. Task tracking for everything that matters. All in a delightfully simple app helping builders impress their clients and win better jobs.
If you're looking for an easy-to-use tool that gives you an unfair advantage versus your competition, go start a free trial of BuildBook right now.
- 7 pro soccer stadiums underway across the US
- America’s housing market is so far unfazed by recession
- Confidence in the Home Remodeling Market Returns
- Home-builder confidence rises in July as Americans look to move to the suburbs
- Materials prices rise for second straight month since COVID-19 crisis began