Are you looking to improve your website for your home building, remodeling, or contracting business? In this week's episode, Erik Cofield from the Association of Professional Builders joins Spencer to talk about websites for home builders. Erik introduces several website best practices by showcasing some common mistakes, and explaining how to optimize your website to get found by qualified leads.
Learn all about it here on Builder Funnel Radio!
- 0:38 Introduction
- 1:37 How Did You Get Into Construction?
- 5:04 Let’s Talk About Websites
- 7:19 What Are Some Common Website Mistakes Among Builders?
- 9:14 Creating a “Battle Ready Website”
- 15:59 How Do You "Get Found” from Your Website
- 21:02 What Kind of Content Helps Builders Get Found
- 24:26 How Can Your Website Keep “Junk Leads” Away?
- 28:30 Lead Conversion and Tracking
- 34:16 Final Thoughts
- 35:10 Fast Five
- 37:03 Takeaways
- Association of Professional Builders
- Website Design
- How to Attract Qualified Leads
- How Home Builders Can Follow Up On Leads Using Automated Email
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- Atomic Habits by James Clear