This week, Taylor discusses how new home construction is in high demand, how the industry is appealing to Gen-Z, how the luxury home market is coming back stronger than ever, and new details on a 1.5 Trillion Dollar infrastructure plan.
Listen to the entire episode below on SoundCloud.
At a Glance
- New home construction "snaps" back in the Northwest
- Luxury home sales (and demand) soars as we hit summer
- How the construction industry is appealing to Gen-Z
BuildBook is a 24/7 client communication platform for construction.
Social-media style messaging tools. Simple photo sharing and doc management. Task tracking for everything that matters. All in a delightfully simple app helping builders impress their clients and win better jobs.
If you're looking for an easy-to-use tool that gives you an unfair advantage versus your competition, go start a free trial of BuildBook right now.
- How the home building industry snapped back from the stay-home shutdown
- Tech, stability may move Gen Z through the trades pipeline
- U.S. Luxury Housing Market Saw Prices And Demand Grow In May
- Wearable tech to provide insight into mental health in the construction sector
- House Democrats Unveil Specifics for Broad $1.5-Trillion Infrastructure Package