In this week's episode, Spencer hosts Shawn Van Dyke of Profitfirstcontractor.com.
Shawn has owned and operated construction businesses for over 20 years and is the author of Profit First for Contractors and The Paperwork Punch List: 28 Days to Streamline Your Construction Business. Shawn is also a construction business coach, and in this episode we talk about profit.
Shawn has some killer tips that you can put into action IMMEDIATELY that can help you manage your cash better, and get your business into the habit of being profitable.
If you would love to learn how to manage your businesses cash better, and turn profit into a habit, then check out Episode 38 of Builder Funnel Radio.
- 1:40 Shawn's First Book
- 3:55 What is the Profit System?
- 9:30 It Comes Down to Budgeting
- 11:25 Why Profit is Critical...Other than the obvious reason
- 18:25 Make Profit A Habit
- 20:30 The 5 Essential Accounts Your Business Needs
- 35:30 How Much Should You Pay Yourself?
- 42:30 How To Get Your Business Back On Track to Profit