Are you looking for ways to make your home building, remodeling, or contracting company more valuable? In this episode, John Warrillow, author of Built to Sell, joins Spencer to share his advice about how to:
- Focus your business on a narrow and targeted service
- Make your service repeatable
- Turn your service into a product
Listen to hear more from John Warrillow and learn how to make your construction company more valuable!
Learn all about it here on Builder Funnel Radio!
- 0:38 Introduction
- 3:00 What Did You Do Before You Wrote Built to Sell?
- 7:32 What Are the Keys If Someone Wants to Sell Their Construction Business?
- 13:35 Finding your TVR (Teachable, Valuable, Repeatable)
- 19:17 Why Is a Recurring Product so Valuable?
- 21:45 What Is More Valuable: Making a Recurring Service Model or Narrowing the Scope of Your Business?
- 28:17 The “Rainmaker’s Dilemma”
- 33:03 Final Thoughts
- 33:56 Fast Five
- 37:33 Takeaways