In this week's episode, Spencer hosts Carol Smith of Home Address. We talk about Customer Service, and how it can be used to grow your business. Carol got her start by doing mortgages when interest rates were 15%+! Can you imagine?!
Carol discovered that she had a knack for the customer service element, and after her boss sent her to Washington DC to give a presentation on customer service - Carol decided to pursue a career in the field and has been doing it ever since. Now Carol helps construction business owners rework or build from the ground up - fantastic customer service systems.
If you are looking to take your business to the next level, then check out this episode. You're going to get a ton of great info this week on Builder Funnel Radio.
- 2:00 How Carol got Her Start
- 4:30 Defining Customer Service
- 6:00 Setting Expectations, and Delivering
- 8:20 Consumers Are Different Now, So is Customer Service
- 10:20 The Customer Service Hierarchy
- 13:00 The Goal of Great Customer Service
- 15:45 Common Mistakes Made by Builders
- 17:17 How to Establish a Good Warranty
- 23:50 How to Get Started Improving Your Customer Service Experience
- 24:50 You Have to Walk the Walk
- 26:00 Final Advice