This week, Taylor covers rebounding home builder confidence as the industry grows more optimistic about post-pandemic home sales. Plus, new guidance from the Treasury Department on the Paycheck Protection Program, and how the construction industry is still being saddled by a lack of available labor, despite record-setting unemployment numbers across the United States.
Listen to the entire episode below on SoundCloud.
At a Glance
- Home builder confidence is on the rise after a promising start to May
- Construction firms continue to be plagued by labor shortages, even amidst "unprecedented" unemployment
- A home builder in Kentucky donates $100,000 to local food banks
BuildBook is a 24/7 client communication platform for construction.
Social-media style messaging tools. Simple photo sharing and doc management. Task tracking for everything that matters. All in a delightfully simple app helping builders impress their clients and win better jobs.
If you're looking for an easy-to-use tool that gives you an unfair advantage versus your competition, go start a free trial of BuildBook right now.
- 7 Tips for Remodelers During a Recession [Plus: 10 Marketing Tasks to Start Now]
- Listen to "Building a Family Business"
- Listen to "Remodel Your SEO"