In last week's episode, Spencer talked about the importance of video marketing and offered advice about hiring a videographer. This week, Ethan Beute from BombBomb joined Spencer to talk about how using videos can make a difference for your business, and how to overcome your nervousness about being in front of the camera.
If you're interested in learning more about Builder Funnel's video marketing services, check out our recent blog.
Learn all about it here on Builder Funnel Radio!
- 0:38 Introduction
- 2:15 Why Is Video Important?
- 6:45 How Does Video on Websites Make a Difference?
- 14:28 Benefits of Making Personalized Videos
- 16:29 How Do You Get More Comfortable In Front of the Camera?
- 27:56 What if You Are Shy?
- 36:20 What Are Some Good First Steps For Video?
- 40:01 Fast Five
- 44:45 Final Thoughts
- Builder Funnel YouTube
- The Customer Experience Podcast by Ethan Beute
- How Builder Funnel Can Make Your Video Marketing Dreams Come True
- How to Use Video Marketing in Construction w/ Logan Shinholser
- 5 Ways to Use Video in Your Home Builder Marketing Efforts
- The Service Profit Chain by James L. Heskett, W. Earl Sasser, Jr. and Leonard A. Schlesinger
- Episode 136: Do I Need to Hire a Videographer?