This week, Taylor covers the latest news in the construction industry- including a bounce-back in demand for newly built homes, and why remodeling spend is projected to contract in nearly half of American's major metropolitan areas.
Listen to the entire episode below on SoundCloud.
At a Glance
- Demand is coming back for newly built homes- especially among renters in larger cities
- Remodeling spend is projected to contract in half of all major cities in 2020
- As people get antsy in their homes, a new kitchen, home gym, and backyard top the list of desires
BuildBook is a 24/7 client communication platform for construction.
Social-media style messaging tools. Simple photo sharing and doc management. Task tracking for everything that matters. All in a delightfully simple app helping builders impress their clients and win better jobs.
If you're looking for an easy-to-use tool that gives you an unfair advantage versus your competition, go start a free trial of BuildBook right now.
- 7 Tips for Remodelers During a Recession [Plus: 10 Marketing Tasks to Start Now]
- Take The Construction Cut Listener Survey
- Listen to "Building a Family Business"
- Listen to "Remodel Your SEO"