This week, Taylor covers construction productivity post-COVID, how a new company in Boston is poised to be the LinkedIn of the construction industry, and why home builders are banking on strong economic recovery heading into the last half of the year.
Listen to the entire episode below on SoundCloud.
At a Glance
- Construction productivity reaches pre-pandemic levels in most states
- Trade Hounds raises 2.3 million in funding, is poised to become the "LinkedIn of the Construction Industry"
- US Home Construction rebounded 4.3% in May, with strong growth in the West and Northeast
BuildBook is a 24/7 client communication platform for construction.
Social-media style messaging tools. Simple photo sharing and doc management. Task tracking for everything that matters. All in a delightfully simple app helping builders impress their clients and win better jobs.
If you're looking for an easy-to-use tool that gives you an unfair advantage versus your competition, go start a free trial of BuildBook right now.
- Getting construction materials to job sites faster nets GoFor Industries $9.8 million
- Trade Hounds Raises $3.2M To Become The ‘LinkedIn Of The Construction Industry’
- Construction productivity stats approach precoronavirus levels
- US Home Construction Rebounds 4.3% in May
- Housing can play a role in leading an economic recovery — here's how Congress can help