Are you interested in increasing your Google ranking and overall customer satisfaction on your website? In this episode, Caitlin Kuiper, Builder Funnel’s Web Developer, joins Spencer to chat about the important and evolving topic of website accessibility. Learning and engaging with website best practices will improve your user’s experience along with ensuring every audience member has access to the same information.
Learn all about it here on Builder Funnel Radio!
- 0:38 Introduction
- 2:22 Caitlin's Background In Web Development
- 3:53 Can Web Development & Marketing Strategies Get Lost In Translation?
- 4:51 What Is ADA Accessibility?
- 5:24 Examples of Website Accessibility Best Practices
- 8:18 Why Is This Important?
- 10:10 Google Ranking
- 14:05 Legal Implications & ADA Accessibility
- 17:15 Are There Timelines For Getting Websites Fully Accessible?
- 19:30 How Do I Check If My Site Is Compliant?
- 22:15 What is Builder Funnel Working on Regarding Web Accessibility?
- 23:18 Final Thoughts
- 24:39 Fast Five
- Builder Funnel Academy
- Remodeler Marketing Blueprint
- Accessibility Fundamentals
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool
- Web Development