This week, Taylor covers the latest news in the construction industry-including the latest employment numbers from the Bureau of Labor and Statistics, why the prices of homes in several metros are staying firm, and how construction technology companies are making job sites safer for workers, both in pandemic times and beyond.
Listen to the entire episode below on SoundCloud.
At a Glance
- The construction industry shed 975,000 jobs in April
- Housing prices continue to hold steady in majority of markets
- Construction technology company introduces thermal cameras to the jobsite
BuildBook is a 24/7 client communication platform for construction.
Social-media style messaging tools. Simple photo sharing and doc management. Task tracking for everything that matters. All in a delightfully simple app helping builders impress their clients and win better jobs.
If you're looking for an easy-to-use tool that gives you an unfair advantage versus your competition, go start a free trial of BuildBook right now.
- 7 Tips for Remodelers During a Recession [Plus: 10 Marketing Tasks to Start Now]
- Take The Construction Cut Listener Survey
- Listen to "Building a Family Business"
- Listen to "Remodel Your SEO"