This week, Taylor reports on new data released by the NKBA, what companies are doing on the ground to expose a new generation of students to the skilled trades, and the types of remodeling projects that people are considering amidst stay at home orders. Plus: a new app allows for electronic reporting of symptoms.
Listen to the entire episode below on SoundCloud.
At a Glance
- The Kitchen & Bath Industry is now valued at $130.8 billion in 2020
- A new app for job sites allows for electronic symptom reporting
- More than half of Gen-Z feel that skilled trade careers are the key to success
BuildBook is a 24/7 client communication platform for construction.
Social-media style messaging tools. Simple photo sharing and doc management. Task tracking for everything that matters. All in a delightfully simple app helping builders impress their clients and win better jobs.
If you're looking for an easy-to-use tool that gives you an unfair advantage versus your competition, go start a free trial of BuildBook right now.
- Health Check-In Apps Seen as Key Way to Limit Viral Outbreaks on Jobsites
- Building partnerships within the construction industry to tackle workforce development head-on
- Generation Z Expresses Interest in Skilled Trades
- The top home improvements people want to tackle while staying inside more
- NKBA: Kitchen and Bath Industry Valued at $130.8 Billion