This week, Taylor covers confidence in the construction industry, how selling new homes is changing in the wake in the coronavirus, and what one tool company is doing to keep kids engaged at home.
Listen to the entire episode below on SoundCloud.
At a Glance
- A Dallas Home Builder is offering a six-month payment program for home buyer's who lose their job after purchasing a home
- Channellock is offering a virtual program to middle and high school students who have lost access to their school's workshops
- Confidence is down across the construction industry. Remodelers, builders, and contractors are reporting significant cuts in 2020 revenue forecasts
BuildBook is a 24/7 client communication platform for construction.
Social-media style messaging tools. Simple photo sharing and doc management. Task tracking for everything that matters. All in a delightfully simple app helping builders impress their clients and win better jobs.
If you're looking for an easy-to-use tool that gives you an unfair advantage versus your competition, go start a free trial of BuildBook right now.
- 7 Tips for Remodelers During a Recession [Plus: 10 Marketing Tasks to Start Now]
- Take The Construction Cut Listener Survey
- Homebuilder lures buyers with job-loss payment protection
- Jobless Numbers Are ‘Eye-Watering’ but Understate the Crisis
- Mortgage lenders demand higher credit scores as the coronavirus threatens the housing market
- ‘Windy City Rehab’ sued again for fraud, this time over $1.3M home dubbed ‘House of Horrors’ on HGTV show
- Channellock Launches Online Trade Worker Training Program
- Freedonia Group Projects Demand for Outdoor Furniture and Grills Will Weather Coronavirus Impact and Grow in Long Run
- Remodeling and Design Firms Show Drop in Optimism Amid COVID-19
- Contractor confidence plummets to record low amid crisis